Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] American snack foods

Jill Sweetapple sweetapplej@hotmail.com
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 04:03:35 +0000

A twinkie is junk food.  It's yellow cake stuffed with cream and it's shaped
like a submarine.  You usually get 2 in a package.  Each is about an inch
high and 3 inches long.  And they have nothing, and I mean NOTHING on Tim
Tams.  Twinkies, made by Hostess Company, may be sitting beside their
counterparts, zingers, ho ho's and ding dongs.
Don't ask.

Jill in Atlanta

But if I just keep walking under this faithful sky
There'll be a place for me sometime, it might be tonight

Melbourne Town - Neil Murray

Where is the ground, the beloved country?
Women and men who have fallen silent
Where are the words that can speak forgiveness?
Now is the time
Now is the time
Now is the time to heal

Time to Heal - Midnight Oil