Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] RE: Breathe bashing

LLOYD_Ian@canon.com.au LLOYD_Ian@canon.com.au
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 09:17:55 +1000

"Surfing with a spoon all the rest of the time oh yeah"

IAN LLOYD - National Sales Admin. Team Leader
CANON - Business Imaging Solutions Group
Level 2, 1 Thomas Holt Drive, North Ryde 2113
PH: (02) 9805 2384
FAX: 1800 352227
E-MAIL: lloyd_ian@canon.com.au

                    "KATHY GEDLER"
                    <avesrun@msn.com>              To:     "Tim" <timf@zip.com.au>,
                    Sent by:                       <LLOYD_Ian@canon.com.au>
                    powderworks-admin@cs.co        cc:     "oilchat" <powderworks@cs.colorado.edu>,
                    lorado.edu                     <powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu>
                                                   Subject:     Re: [Powderworks] RE: Breathe
                                                   bashing
                    18/10/2002 09:13 AM

"you get high, you're alive.....surf's up tonight"

Tim