Midnight Oil

Sv: Re: [Powderworks] more WA dates

Magnus Holmgren oznut@swipnet.se
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 7:34:23 +0200

> w00h000!!!
>
> wa  gigs makes me a happy camper.....

This list of dates picked up from http://www.undercover.com.au/20021009_midnightoil.html should make you even more happy then:

Upcoming dates for the Capricornia tour are:
Monday October 21 Bathurst Leagues, NSW
Tuesday October 22 Campbelltown Catholic Club, NSW
Wednesday October 23 Campbelltown Catholic Club, NSW
Friday October 25 Newcastle Workers Club, NSW
Saturday October 26 Shellharbour Workers, NSW
Sunday October 27 Mingara Recreation Club, NSW
Wednesday October 30 Wintersun Hotel, Geraldton, WA
Thursday October 31 Metro City, Perth, WA
Friday November 01 Metro City, Perth, WA
Saturday Nov 02 Peninsula Hotel, Mandurah, WA
Sunday Nov 03 The Leisure Centre, Albany, WA
Tuesday November 19 Sawtell RSL, NSW
Wednesday November 20 Twin Towns Ex Services Club, Tweed Heads, NSW
Thursday November 21 Twin Towns Ex Services Club, Tweed Heads, NSW

There are some bits and pieces regarding this tour here and there, seems to be pretty extensive by the looks of it! I guess the complete list will be posted on the official website once M-One is over and everything is confirmed.

Magnus

WebMail från Tele2 http://www.tele2.se