Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] MOC: VCDs & Live Concerts for Weeding

Hachkowski, Garrett ghachkowski@kpmg.ca
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 14:38:00 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C26EF9.D46CD710

I'll accept offers until Saturday for these weeds.  Please specify what
items you are interested in, and include your full mailing address.  I'll
pick at least one person from Europe (please note these videos are NTSC
format, and you will need to be able to convert into PAL) so that the Euros
have a chance for future weeds.  I will also look for at least one winner
with a digest header (and please don't fake it - that's cruel!)  Only those
lucky to continue weeding will be notified....

Audio CDs
Calgary May 14, 2002 (2 discs)
Seattle May 10, 2002 (2 discs)
Vancouver May 12, 2002 (2 discs)
KFOG Spring Wingding FM Broadcast March 22, 2002 (1 disc)

VCDs
MTV Unplugged (1 disc)
Storey Hall, RMIT, Melbourne 1987 (1 disc)
Capitol Theatre, November 27, 1992 (1 disc)

Please keep my subject line intact so that my filtering will keep this
separate from my work. *grin*

-Garrett

Garrett Hachkowski  ::  Application Support-National Shared Services-T&KM
KPMG LLP  ::  Commerce Court West  ::  Toronto, Ontario  M5L 1B2  ::  Canada
::  1.416.777.8887  ::  GHachkowski@kpmg.ca

is unauthorized.

the governing KPMG client engagement contract.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C26EF9.D46CD710

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<META NAME=3D"Generator" CONTENT=3D"MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2654.89">
<TITLE>MOC: VCDs &amp; Live Concerts for Weeding</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I'll accept offers until Saturday for thes=
e weeds.&nbsp; Please specify what items you are interested in, and include=
 your full mailing address.&nbsp; I'll pick at least one person from Europe=
 (please note these videos are NTSC format, and you will need to be able to=
 convert into PAL) so that the Euros have a chance for future weeds.&nbsp; =
I will also look for at least one winner with a digest header (and please d=
on't fake it - that's cruel!)&nbsp; Only those lucky to continue weeding wi=
ll be notified....</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Audio CDs</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Calgary May 14, 2002 (2 discs)</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Seattle May 10, 2002 (2 discs)</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Vancouver May 12, 2002 (2 discs)</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">KFOG Spring Wingding FM Broadcast March 2=
2, 2002 (1 disc)</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">VCDs</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">MTV Unplugged (1 disc)</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Storey Hall, RMIT, Melbourne 1987 (1 disc=
)</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Capitol Theatre, November 27, 1992 (1 dis=
c)</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Please keep my subject line intact so that=
 my filtering will keep this separate from my work. *grin*</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">-Garrett</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" SIZE=3D1 FACE=3D"Tahoma">Garrett Hachkowski&nbsp=
; ::&nbsp; Application Support-National Shared Services-T&amp;KM&nbsp; KPMG=
 LLP&nbsp; ::&nbsp; Commerce Court West&nbsp; ::&nbsp; Toronto, Ontario&nbs=
p; M5L 1B2&nbsp; ::&nbsp; Canada&nbsp; ::&nbsp; 1.416.777.8887&nbsp; ::&nbs=
p; GHachkowski@kpmg.ca&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</FONT> </P>

<CODE><FONT SIZE=3D3><BR>
<BR>
***<BR>
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged=
.<BR>
It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone els=
e<BR>
is unauthorized.<BR>
 <BR>
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distributio=
n<BR>
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited=
<BR>
and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice<B=

contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed i=
n<BR>
the governing KPMG client engagement contract.<BR>
***<BR>
</FONT></CODE>
</BODY>
</HTML>