Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Let's get some cash going here

Dave Schultz dschultz29@hotmail.com
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 00:33:15 -0500

Hello,

Quick question: are we bidding in Australian dollars?

I assume so, since Jim's beard is being sold at the ebay.au site. Currency
conversion is something I have to consider in pledging an amount (starving
student here). Also I may just get a money order in whatever currency,
instead of writing a check.

Cheers,                             Dave

P.S. I was gonna ask this to Erica only, but I thought the whole list could
use a clarification.