Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re E-S-M

NISBETD@aol.com NISBETD@aol.com
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 09:53:28 EST

--part1_e6.3216e8c6.2b14e4e8_boundary

It's my favourite Oil's CD! Funnily enough I didn't like it when I first
heard it, but it soon grew on me!

David

>>I have to agree that ESM is one of the oils best albums...when i was a
little kid i would listen to it every saturday while i was doing my weekly
chores.  I still listen to it with just as much awe and appreciation as i
did then when the album first came out...and yes Renaissance Man is
definitely a great example of what the Oils are all about!  The song just
has so much drive to it and displays the energy that the Oils are known for.<<

--part1_e6.3216e8c6.2b14e4e8_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">It's my favourite Oil's CD! Funnily enough I didn't like it when I first heard it, but it soon grew on me!<BR>
<BR>
David</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><BR>
<BR>
&gt;&gt;I have to agree that ESM is one of the oils best albums...when i was a <BR>
little kid i would listen to it every saturday while i was doing my weekly <BR>
chores.&nbsp; I still listen to it with just as much awe and appreciation as i <BR>
did then when the album first came out...and yes Renaissance Man is <BR>
definitely a great example of what the Oils are all about!&nbsp; The song just <BR>
has so much drive to it and displays the energy that the Oils are known for.&lt;&lt;<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_e6.3216e8c6.2b14e4e8_boundary--