Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] The fuzz from Fuzzface

Seth Cooper cooperseth@hotmail.com
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 16:42:03 +0000

What the auction needs to turn this into a true collectors item (an thereby
increasing its value immensely) is a certificate of authenticity, signed by
Jim and maybe some witnesses. I would suggest the witnesses be the other
members of the band.  Or perhaps Jim could just sign the ziploc bags.

But if something is not done, I am sure a black market in Jim's hair will
spring up overnight, driven by surging demand, and before you know it every
MO fan will have bootlegged (or bootfaced???) copy of "Jim's Beard" framed
on a wall.

Seth

And I find it hilarous that it has a reserve price!