Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] twin towns night 2, final gig of tour

Andrew Lane andrew.lane@optushome.com.au
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 18:54:32 +1100

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C29258.9845BE00

pete said something (which i cant remember anymore!) at the breaking of
the dry gig in melbourne many years ago at the music bowl, words were to
the effect which sounded like they were breaking up, but i agree, they
just dont seem to want to retire, and nor should they!  i've heard him
say similar things at the end of other tours as well, yet they always
come back for more!  not sure if anyone noticed, but in the latest
qantas inflight magazine, there is a short article about the backsliders
and their new recording, it refers to rob hirst as the ex-drummer from
midnight oil!!!!

im convinced they are not going away for a long time yet!