Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] European Capricornia track list

afromme@gmx.de afromme@gmx.de
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 12:21:42 +0100 (MET)

Actually an interesting question -

but there are some people who get bonus tracks far more frequently than
Europeans: the japanese. there seems to be a japanese edition of almost every CD
out there and the track listing is at least somehow different, in most cases
including one or more bonus tracks.

Maybe that's to get the hardcore fans buy as many editions as possible?

later,

andré