Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] MMM

MWB824@aol.com MWB824@aol.com
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 16:45:42 EST

--part1_16.287cac6e.2b0ab986_boundary

That would explain why they cancelled the European tour so suddenly and even
the record company didn't know why although I really hope this isn't true.

In a message dated 11/18/02 2:31:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
chris_frost@optushome.com.au writes:

> Hi All,
>
> Just thought I'd mention an interesting rumour heard on Sydney's Triple M
> "Rumour Mill" today. Basically people ring up with their rumours and if it
> comes true they can win $1000.
>
> This morning someone mentioned that Friday nights Manly show was sold out
> in
> advance because word had got out that two of the Oils had "irreconcilable
> differences" and this could be the last tour.
>
> Way too early to panic, and I can't see any of the boys having such
> problems
> after all these years, but bring on the conspiracy theories!
>
> Frosty

--part1_16.287cac6e.2b0ab986_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">That would explain why they cancelled the European tour so suddenly and even the record company didn't know why although I really hope this isn't true.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
In a message dated 11/18/02 2:31:27 AM Eastern Standard Time, chris_frost@optushome.com.au writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Hi All,<BR>
<BR>
Just thought I'd mention an interesting rumour heard on Sydney's Triple M<BR>
"Rumour Mill" today. Basically people ring up with their rumours and if it<BR>
comes true they can win $1000.<BR>
<BR>
This morning someone mentioned that Friday nights Manly show was sold out in<BR>
advance because word had got out that two of the Oils had "irreconcilable<BR>
differences" and this could be the last tour.<BR>
<BR>
Way too early to panic, and I can't see any of the boys having such problems<BR>
after all these years, but bring on the conspiracy theories!<BR>
<BR>
Frosty<BR>
<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>