Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Parramatta Leagues

Beth Curran bcurran@columbus.rr.com
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 20:18:55 -0500

Matt wrote:

BTW... on the basis of the last few nights' experience... I've found
that
the older the 'fan' the more 'expert' he/she tends to be and the more
inclined he/she is to talk all the way through the show... usually at
enough
volume to challenge the P.A. system!  : )

ROTFLMAO, you haven't been around any mini-Workers, I see.  They're the
really dangerous talkers.  It's sheer hell - the capacity kids have to
remember minutiae is astounding, and if you let them get started you
can't stop them from spewing it all, short of using duct tape. - Beth