Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Vote for... ME!!!!

Randy Van Vliet bigdaddyrv@yahoo.com
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 09:11:34 -0800 (PST)

For those of us in North America, The UTE looks like
the old Chevy El Camino or the Ford Ranchero.  Strange
that those models were discontinued many years ago
here but apparently are going strong in OZ at least.
I had a late 60's Ranchero when I was in High School
and it was pretty cool unless you wanted to take more
that two friends anywhere on a cold rainy night.

Randy

Oh yeah, I voted for you Justin.  Not only because you
begged but because you had the best story.  No way
I've voting for the girl or the guy in the Glam Rock
band, feh!  The guy with the 3 girls would be my
second choice.  I've seen too many barbies in my life
also!