Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Whoops... SHIRTS!

JamesburneyU2@aol.com JamesburneyU2@aol.com
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 14:46:02 -0500

I'm new to the list, so hi to all of you out there.  I live in the states (St. Louis to be exact) and envy all of you Down Under who get to see the Oils frequently.  I saw them 5 times this summer, but it had been 10 years since they had come close enough to catch them!  I read about all these shirts they have there, and they sound different than what we had here, so I was wondering the same as others have, would it be possible to help a far-off Oils fan with some merchandise?  I'd be happy to pay for the shirt and shipping, but there's not much else I can offer, I'm afraid.  I'd appreciate any help anyone may be able to give.  Thanks!