Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: [Powderworks]SHIRTS! I'm begging

Kiri W screaminblue88@hotmail.com
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 18:04:14 +0000

Sydney workers,

Would LOVE to have a mozzie march shirt, any size any colour. If anyone
would be kind enough to get one for me,(please, please) payment will be in
the mail the minute I get your email. Please mail me off list.

Cheers,
Kiri