Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] vote for Oils

Heidi Shenk nedkellytheking@hotmail.com
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 00:20:17 -0600

I'm new on the list and i have to say that if I hadn't been influenced by
the Oils then i wouldn't have joined the list.  I'm with Damien and Matt on
this one, and I must agree that the Oils have definitely inspired me when it
comes to playing guitar.  I also wanted to say that if Midnight Oil isn't so
influentioal, then I doubt there would be as many people as there are on the
list.  I bet that everyone on Powderworks was in some way influenced by the
Oils and that's why they joined.  Does influential always have to be
regarded as something that changed the entire course of music history?

Heidi