Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] the aftermath

Kate Parker Adams kate@dnki.net
Sat, 09 Nov 2002 12:47:07 -0500

--=====================_56753897==_.ALT

How 'bout we hurl out a sizzling hunk of derisive flame-bait and just
declare that the final word on the subject like any "reasonable" person
would do!

My Art, why are you in such a Rush?

At 12:03 PM 11/9/02 -0500, Mitchega@aol.com wrote:
>Thanks Phil for bringing some intelligence to this subject.
>
>Now how about all you Leftist Liberals quit crying like a bunch babies and
>let this list get back to being about the Oils.
>
>Art

How 'bout we hurl out a sizzling hunk of derisive flame-bait and just
declare that the final word on the subject like any
&quot;reasonable&quot; person would do!<br>
My Art, why are you in such a Rush?<br>
At 12:03 PM 11/9/02 -0500, Mitchega@aol.com wrote:<br>
bringing some intelligence to this subject.&nbsp; <br>
Now how about all you Leftist Liberals quit crying like a bunch babies
and let this list get back to being about the Oils.<br>