Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] And for something different~NMOC

Tammy Cripps kelgura@sympatico.ca
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 19:04:42 -0500

There is no Midnight Oil content in this but I thought I'd throw this out
here because of the nature of list. And to be honest I would like some other
people's opinions on it. They can be sent to me offlist.

One thing I enjoy abut the Oils list is the varied topics including the ones
relating to politics and the ways of the world. I'm not very politically
minded and the list has been an eye opener.

I also post on the discussion boards at the website for Duran Duran. Please
no comments on my taste in music :)

A thread was started there today under this heading: What do you think of
the USA? (for those in other countries).

It can be viewed at:

http://www.duranduran.com/bboard/duranduran/39239_flat.html

My comments are under the user name: kelgura

What I'm asking is what you think about what I said there and the whole
general discussion in the thread.

Thanks,

Tammy