Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Reasons and reactions

Bawolski@aol.com Bawolski@aol.com
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 18:49:49 EST

--part1_8.2f371a11.2af46d1d_boundary

In a message dated 11/1/2002 6:57:29 AM Pacific Standard Time,
bmounier@sympatico.ca writes:

> . Besides, band and management are often two things...

This is true, but I got the impression that the Oils and Morris
are pretty close (of course I'm only going by the fact that they
have listed him in the credits of several CDs as if he is a member
of the band) so I could be wrong.

--part1_8.2f371a11.2af46d1d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 11/1/2002 6:57:29 AM Pacific Standard Time, bmounier@sympatico.ca writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">. Besides, band and management are often two things...<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
This is true, but I got the impression that the Oils and Morris <BR>
are pretty close (of course I'm only going by the fact that they<BR>
have listed him in the credits of several CDs as if he is a member<BR>
of the band) so I could be wrong.&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_8.2f371a11.2af46d1d_boundary--