Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Information on ordering the German Capricornia

Bawolski@aol.com Bawolski@aol.com
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 18:34:04 EST

--part1_7a.2fe8374e.2af4696c_boundary

--part1_7a.2fe8374e.2af4696c_alt_boundary

Here is some information I got from Amazon in regards to ordering from
their German site:

> Amazon.de is a separate and independent sites.  Items ordered through
> these sites will be sent from fulfillment centers in Canada, the
> U.K., Germany, France, Japan, and the U.S., respectively.
>
> You'll find the ordering process at this site very similar to what
> you've seen at Amazon.com.  Your Amazon.com e-mail address and
> password will be accepted on our Canadian and European sites; you
> will not need to set up a new account unless you wish to order from
> Amazon.co.jp.
>
> Please note that books ordered through this site will be sent from
> Germany , so international shipping costs will apply if you live in
> the U.S.
>
> For information on how to order for english speaking customers,
> please visit the following URL:
>
> http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/tg/browse/-/505532/
>
> I hope this information helps.  For further information, please visit
> their help pages at the following URL:
>
> http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/subst/help/desk.html/
>

> Thank you for shopping at Amazon.

--part1_7a.2fe8374e.2af4696c_alt_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Here is some information I got from Amazon in regards to ordering from<BR>
their German site:<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Amazon.de is a separate and independent sites.&nbsp; Items ordered through<BR>
these sites will be sent from fulfillment centers in Canada, the <BR>
U.K., Germany, France, Japan, and the U.S., respectively.<BR>
<BR>
You'll find the ordering process at this site very similar to what<BR>
you've seen at Amazon.com.&nbsp; Your Amazon.com e-mail address and<BR>
password will be accepted on our Canadian and European sites; you <BR>
will not need to set up a new account unless you wish to order from <BR>
Amazon.co.jp.<BR>
<BR>
Please note that books ordered through this site will be sent from<BR>
Germany , so international shipping costs will apply if you live in <BR>
the U.S.<BR>
<BR>
For information on how to order for english speaking customers, <BR>
please visit the following URL:<BR>
<BR>
http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/tg/browse/-/505532/<BR>
<BR>
I hope this information helps.&nbsp; For further information, please visit<BR>
their help pages at the following URL:<BR>
<BR>
http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/subst/help/desk.html/<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Thank you for shopping at Amazon.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_7a.2fe8374e.2af4696c_alt_boundary--

--part1_7a.2fe8374e.2af4696c_boundary

Thanks for writing to Amazon.com with your question.

[...]

Best regards,

Subir Gaind
Amazon.com
Earth's Biggest Selection
http://www.amazon.com
=====================

We would appreciate your feedback on our customer service.  Follow
the link below if you would like to let us know how we are doing -
your input is invaluable!
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/cs-experience-survey/-/uvdr8064

>Date: Thu Oct 31 10:34:13 PST 2002
>Subject: Other Questions & Comments
>From: bawolski@aol.com

>---------------
10/31/02 10:33:58
NAME: Michael Bawolski
COMMENTS: Can I order an item that is available
from Amazon's German site through the
U.S. site?  Midnight Oil's Capricornia
is being released in Germany with bonus
tracks and videos, and I'd like to get