Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Perth - Night 1/2

Jeff and Jane Scott jscott@iinet.net.au
Fri, 01 Nov 2002 19:28:49 +0800

At 01-11-02 04:07 PM +0800, Phil L. wrote:

>Side note.... the pommy bouncer that was down the front there for a lot of
>the show.... (was one of the ones dragging the kicking and sreaming girl
>out (I'm guessing she threw something at the band after hearing Pete's
>comments at the end of the song)) went to school with one of the guys I
>was there with.... :)

throwing her out was a great move.  she was just behind me, and giving
everyone the shits.  she was absolutely off her tits on amphets or
something and very very aggressive, continually belting the girls next to
me around the head.  then when Pete said something about Bali just before
Lucky Country she completely lost the plot and started screaming and
thrashing around.  So they came and pulled her out, and there was much
rejoicing...

gotta go now - Oils show to get to!

jeff...