Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Beer and Laugh in Paris, May 31

ALEXEI alexeis@usa.net
Fri, 24 May 2002 08:45:24 +0300

Europowdies,

Revisiting the issue of getting together on the day of the concert in Paris, 4
p.m.ish, somewhere in the vicinity of Rochechouart.  If there are any such
plans, give a holler off-list... I'll be arriving in Paris on the preceding
day, May 30, and would like to do some sightseeing on Friday morning/early
afternoon.  If folks prefer to meet at the concert instead, I'll be wearing
the latest powderworks t-shirt (kindly and lovingly done by Gerald) and,
depending on the type and amount of beverages consumed, will scream slogans
like "High IQs for all politicos and myself!"  So, if you are there before the
police, we will be able to shake hands.

See you,

Alexei