Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Cincy show and reintroduction

fish_oil@space.com fish_oil@space.com
Thu, 23 May 2002 08:22:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Mike. Welcome back. Very strange indeed that
Bullroarer would open both shows, 13 years apart. Still
a rocking great number. BTW, great site - thanks for
the link. Especially helpful for cretinous neo-Luddites
like myself who are (unbelievably) charged with
instructing the youth of the nation in computer
'literacy'. I may be virtually visiting your site
regularly for help dealing with those "stump the
teacher" moments.

cheers,

bruce in calgary

On Wed, 22 May 2002, "Mike McBride" wrote

> Hey folks, I used to be on this list about oh 4-5
years ago, but found
> myself not having the time to keep up so I dropped
off. I was at the Cincy
> show last night and happened to be standing between
two Powderworkers, Mike
> and Melissa, and conversing with a bunch more who's
names I've completely
> fogotten, sorry! *smile*,  so I thought, what the
heck, let me look up the
> list and see how it's going! :)
>
> The show rocked last night as I'm sure everyone else
has already told you
> but the funny thing, for me, was that I saw them in
this same place 13 years
> ago. It was my first MO concert and I was standing at
the stage, about where
> we all were last night. That night 13 years ago, if
my memory serves,  they
> opened with Bullroarer. Last night, they opened with
Bullroarer. Just a