Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] New to the list

Sebastian Balcombe sbalcombe@agelessfoundation.com
Fri, 3 May 2002 17:16:20 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0057_01C1F2C6.3E258FE0

Hello to all you die hard Oil fans let me introduce myself. My name is =
sebastian and I'm 25 years old  and I live and work in Miami Florida  in =
research and development of Dietary supplements. I have been an =
obsessive oil fan since the 3rd grade when I first heard and saw Beds =
are Burning on MTV. I'll never forget that day they completely blew my =
mind they were like nothing I had ever seen, I was instantly hooked from =
that day on. I've actually been on this list for a couple months now and =
have enjoyed reading everyone's comments and am happy to know there are =
other people with a similar level of  obsession with the oils. My =
friends and family always tried to convience me that I was mentally a =
little out of balance with my love for the oils but now I know =
otherwise. The oils have been a huge positive  influence in my life and =
many of my core values stem from listening to the oils for so long.It =
amazes me that my favorite band from 3rd grade is still by far my =
favorite band today. The last two shows I went to were the  two in =
Florida a few months ago. At the 2nd show I actually met one  worker who =
goes by the name of Brigitte from Montr=E9al. She was cool,a  little =
strange but very nice, just kidding Brigitte. Anyway  we ended up =
hanging out  for few hours while we impatiently awaited the oils. I love =
the fact that oil fans are so friendly to one another it's like we know =
we have a common understanding with eachother. A couple other fans =
burned me some oil Cds and brought them to me at the second show. It's =
strange to hear the oils played in Vt I grew up half an hour from the =
picklebarrel and never in a million years would I believe they would =
ever play there. I wanted to go see them play there so bad but couldn't =
free myself from work. I also thought they would come back and play in =
Florida so I would wait and see them close to home. I guess I was wrong =
since unless they come back from Europe they won't be playing in  =
Florida again. Well gota go I'm done with work and am going to see the =
up and coming singer Rufus Weinwright. I wouldn't say I'm  a huge fan =
not exactly my style completely but none the less I recognize the =
enormous talent.  For those of you who don't know who he is,  he is =
considered one of the most amazing and respected  singers by other =
musicians and I put in the same level as the legendary vocal athlete =
Jeff Buckley.=20

Sebastian

------=_NextPart_000_0057_01C1F2C6.3E258FE0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello to all you die hard Oil fans let =
me=20
introduce&nbsp;myself. My name is sebastian and I'm 25 years old&nbsp; =
and I=20
live and work in Miami Florida&nbsp; in research and development of =
Dietary=20
supplements. I have been an obsessive oil fan since the 3rd grade when I =
first=20
heard and saw Beds are Burning on MTV. I'll never forget that day they=20
completely blew my mind they were like nothing I had ever seen, I was =
instantly=20
hooked from that day on. I've actually been on this list for a couple =
months now=20
and have enjoyed reading everyone's comments and am happy to know there =
are=20
other people with a similar level of  obsession with the oils. My =
friends and=20
family always tried to convience me that I was mentally a little out of =
balance=20
with my love for the oils but now I know otherwise. The oils have been a =
huge=20
positive  influence in my life and many of my core values stem from =
listening to=20
the oils for so long.It amazes me that my favorite band from 3rd grade =
is still=20
by far my favorite band today. The last two shows I went to were=20
the&nbsp;&nbsp;two in Florida a few months ago. At the 2nd show I =
actually met=20
one&nbsp; worker who goes by the name of Brigitte from Montr=E9al. She=20
was&nbsp;cool,a  little strange but very nice, just kidding Brigitte. =
Anyway  we=20
ended up hanging out&nbsp; for few hours while we impatiently awaited =
the=20
oils.&nbsp;I love the fact that oil fans are so friendly to one another =
it's=20
like we know we have a common understanding with eachother. A couple =
other fans=20
burned me some oil Cds and brought them to me at the second show. It's =
strange=20
to hear the oils played in Vt I grew up half an hour from the =
picklebarrel and=20
never in a million years would I believe they would ever play there. I =
wanted to=20
go see them play there so bad but couldn't free myself from work. I also =
thought=20
they would come back and play in Florida so I would wait and see them =
close to=20
home. I guess I was wrong since unless they come back from Europe they =
won't be=20
playing in&nbsp; Florida again. Well gota go I'm done with work and am =
going to=20
see the up and coming singer Rufus Weinwright. I wouldn't say I'm&nbsp; =
a huge=20
fan&nbsp;not exactly my&nbsp;style completely but none the less I =
recognize the=20
enormous talent.&nbsp; For those of you who don't know who he is,  he is =

considered one of the most amazing and respected&nbsp; singers by other=20
musicians and I put in the same level as the legendary vocal athlete =
Jeff=20
Buckley. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Sebastian</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0057_01C1F2C6.3E258FE0--