Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] B-Sides Trivia Question

Glitch sena.reisenweaver@verizon.net
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 07:43:06 -0400

Tom Davies wrote:
> I'm surprised no one seems to have answered this yet: Smash the Wobbleboard,
> of
> course! One of the Oils' best songs about Australian culture, methinks.

Congratulations Tom, Smash the Wobbleboard of course!  One of my favorites
of the B-Sides.

Andrew Pye wrote:
>What value is international success if you cant keep your front man alive!?

Ouch dude, that was harsh. :-) But I take your point.  If making millions is
your goal in life as a band, yes, you will probably have to crack the
American market.  But if you want to make good, relevant music and be true
to yourselves, who cares about the American market?  I think of those of us
who love MO as sort of a privileged few, and I like it that way.

--Glitch
"when will i be yours...when will i be mine?" --midnight oil