Midnight Oil

FW: [Powderworks] Capricanada, eh...cont'd

Kate Adams kate@dnki.net
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 15:34:30 -0500

What about a combination feed lot and golf course?  Pointy-toed golf shoes
available on request ... tip toe through the tulips, anyone?

Of course, this being Canada and all, it would have to be fully enclosed,
year-round, and be attached to a large amusement park and shopping mall
complex ;-)

Kate