Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils on Letterman 3/25

Dale Ortiz dancingtoad69@hotmail.com
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 18:04:50 -0500

------=_NextPart_001_0004_01C1D4F0.B916E710

I fell asleep and missed them! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGGGGGGGGGH=
HHHHH!!!!! My sister tried to wake me up, but I only remember rolling ove=
r and looking at the screen for a nanosecond and probably fell asleep loo=
king at the tv. Luckily, my sister taped it. I think. I will try to watch=
 it tonight.Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://e=
xplorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0004_01C1D4F0.B916E710

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>I fell asleep =
and missed them! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! My =
sister tried to wake me up, but I only remember rolling over and looking =
at the screen for a nanosecond and probably fell asleep looking at the tv=
. Luckily, my sister taped it. I think. I will try to watch it tonight.<B=
E MSN Explorer download : <a href=3D'http://explorer.msn.com'>http://expl=

------=_NextPart_001_0004_01C1D4F0.B916E710--