Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] What happened to Peter Gifford?--Good morning

Jussi Korhonen jussihk@kolumbus.fi
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 10:18:41 +0200

At 19:56 24.3.2002 -0800, someone wrote:

> >My copy of 'Diesel And Dust' includes full album
> >credits: producers, engineers, recording studios,
> >Midnight Oil band members (including Peter
> >Gifford...), and additional musicians.

Mine has the producers, engineers and the recording studio on the first
page, but no band member info at all. Maybe they left it off in the nice
price version to make room for the nice price catalogue?

On page 10 this version has the lyrics to the 2nd verse of Sometimes and
GBH so no members.

Jussi