Midnight Oil

SV: [Powderworks] What happened to Peter Gifford?--Good morning

G. Doppler XT gdopplerxt@asdorian.com
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 19:56:28 -0800 (PST)

My copy of 'Diesel And Dust' includes full album
credits: producers, engineers, recording studios,
Midnight Oil band members (including Peter
Gifford...), and additional musicians.

Also includes song lyrics.

--- Bjorn Blomquist