Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Ghostwriters first CD

Jane R bunge91@hotmail.com
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 10:32:27 +1100

I read somewhere that no names appear on the Ghostwriters first CD because
the record company thought their might be a backlash from fans of the Oils
thinking that Rob was leaving the band and branching out on his own.  I
think Rob reluctantly agreed to his name not appearing.  However it is good
to see on Fibromoon that it says "Rob Hirst and the Ghostwriters". Feels
like it was Robs way of saying stick it up your ar*e record company!!  Well
done Rob.

Jane.