Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] KFOG show setlist

borg Oilsfan@the-borg.org
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 09:45:54 -0800

I agree with the review below, very good concert, I had a seat on the front row
on the left side, the nearest  I have been to the stage in a long time. Strange
thing was there were 3 empty seats to my left.

I had my 4 year old daughter with me for the first half of the set, she was a
little spooked  by the cows mooing at the
start but seemed to enjoy the Oils. Peter was in fine rambling form and Bones did a
guitar walk down one the aisle of the club
for one song ,(short memory i think).

Simon
Walnut Creek