Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Calgary powderworkers

Jonathan Hart midnightoil@shaw.ca
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 20:45:09 -0700

So I went into the downtown A&B Sound today to inquire as to how Capricornia
was selling.  They've only sold 12 copies in the first 3 days.... :(  And 3
of those were bought by me!

So, buy, Buy, BUY!  Do like me, buy the album for your friends!  Anyone you
know who used to like MO, or sort of likes them.  Buy it as a birthday
present, buy it as a housewarming gift, buy it as an early X-mas present!

Hopefully the sales pick up a bit.  They don't have any promo material
(signs, posters, etc) yet.  They figured they might get some in next week.

I was talking to a guy who works there, and he said there was a guy (maybe
named Paul) who came in like every day for 2 months asking when Capricornia
was going to be released... Is that person on this list???

Jonathan