Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] CA shows

MoshD@aol.com MoshD@aol.com
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 19:26:18 EST

The merchandise that they had at the Anaheim House of Blues that I saw-

White T-shirt- The front had the 20,000 Watt RSL photo of the band. The back
had 2002 with the sprint hand in the middle.

Black T-shirt- The front had a picture of Peter's head with sunglasses on it.
 Like the screen saver that Liquid 8 has.  I think the back had the 2002 with
the sprint hand in the middle too.

Black baseball cap with the sprint hand in yellow/gold color

I didn't go up to the Merchandise both, this is what I saw as I was walking
out, hanging on the wall for sale.  I think the price on the item's was $25
dollars on up.  There might have been other items that I did not see.

Doug