Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Unbelievable.

Dale Ortiz dancingtoad69@hotmail.com
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 22:45:56 -0500

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1D060.FF37F660

I just read an old message from Brian Hudell, on the board. At the end, h=
e says about me "Be careful with this guy."  Interesting, very interestin=
g. What am I going to do, reach through the computer and choke someone? O=
h well, it's old news. I hope this troubled person is able to put whateve=
r animosity he has toward me and anyone else behind him. This is supposed=
 to be about Midnight Oil, not about how "foolish" I appear to be or what=
 an "idiot" I am.  Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : h=
ttp://explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1D060.FF37F660

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>I just read an=
 old message from Brian Hudell, on the board. At the end, he says about m=
e "Be careful with this guy."&nbsp; Interesting, very interesting. What a=
m I going to do, reach through the computer and choke someone? Oh well, i=
t's old news. I hope this troubled person is able to put whatever animosi=
ty he has toward me and anyone else behind him. This is supposed to be ab=
out Midnight Oil, not about how "foolish" I appear to be or what an "idio=
t" I am.&nbsp; <BR><BR></DIV></BODY></HTML><br clear=3Dall><hr>Get more f=
rom the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : <a href=3D'http://explorer.msn=

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1D060.FF37F660--