Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Boston

Brigitte Mounier bmounier@sympatico.ca
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 19:33:10 -0400

--============_-1195541705==_ma============

Here's the confirmation from WBOS, replying to my request for info.
But alas, i doubt the band will do an additionnal show that
evening... Perhaps on they way back toward Europe...

Brigitte,

Listen early next week for the entire lineup to be announced on 92.9
WBOS. Yes, Midnight Oil will be performing at the 2002 Earthfest on
Saturday, April 27th. Thanks for listening!!

Sincerely,

WBOS Promotions

Cheers

Brigitte

info. But alas, i doubt the band will do an additionnal show that
evening... Perhaps on they way back toward Europe...</div>
on 92.9 WBOS. Yes, Midnight Oil will be performing at the 2002
Earthfest on Saturday, April 27th. Thanks for listening!!</i><br>