Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Well, about three or four of these came in today.

Dale Ortiz dancingtoad69@hotmail.com
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 20:35:59 -0500

------=_NextPart_001_0004_01C1CEBC.8351E380

I noticed all you can do is read the topics, not the messages. How do you=
 get on the message board? I also noticed that evil, evil little man Bria=
n Hudell had a topic on one of the lists called "The Unsub Chronicles". I=
 don't have a problem with this clown. He started it. I politely told him=
 to leave me alone after he decided to email me and call me an idiot/moro=
n and sarcastically call me a genius about 300 times. That's creativity, =
folks. Anywho, I thought this had to do w/ Midnight Oil, but I noticed so=
me people talk about completely different subjects. I finally noticed a w=
ay to unsubscribe, that a few polite people like Brian failed to mention =
to me. I must have clicked on the wrong one last time. Apparently you sen=
d them your email address. I'm not sure, but maybe I didn't scroll down f=
ar enough. I plan to stick around for a while, just to see if anyone has =
anything unkind to say about me. While I'm here this time, I'll do someth=
ing productive.

What is your favorite Midnight Oil song?
I know it is Beds Are Burning, for many people, because that song has a l=
ot of meaning. I only wish musical acts in the U.S. would do for Native A=
mericans what Midnight Oil has done for the aborijinees (I know I spelled=
 that wrong.)

I like Sometimes. That is an excellent song. =20
Diesel and Dust is an awesome album. it's too bad that it is the only Oil=
 album sold in the states. How many have they done? I hope the new one is=
 available here. Peace to you all. Even, Mr. Hudell. Get more from the We=
b.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0004_01C1CEBC.8351E380

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>I noticed all =
you can do is read the topics, not the messages. How do you get on the me=
ssage board? I also noticed that evil, evil little man Brian Hudell had a=
 topic on one of the lists called "The Unsub Chronicles". I don't have a =
problem with this clown. He started it. I politely told him to leave me a=
lone after he decided to email me and call me an idiot/moron and sarcasti=
cally call me a genius about 300 times. That's creativity, folks. Anywho,=
 I thought this had to do w/ Midnight Oil, but I noticed some people talk=
 about completely different subjects. I finally noticed a way to unsubscr=
ibe, that a few&nbsp;polite people like Brian failed to mention to me. I =
must have clicked on the wrong one last time. Apparently you send them yo=
ur email address. I'm not sure, but maybe I didn't scroll down far enough=
. I plan to stick around for a while, just to see if anyone has anything =
unkind to say about me. While I'm here this time, I'll do something produ=
ctive.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>What is your favorite Midnight Oil so=
ng?</DIV> <DIV>I know it is Beds Are Burning, for many people, because th=
at song has a lot of meaning. I only wish musical acts in the U.S.&nbsp;w=
ould do for Native Americans what Midnight Oil has done for the aborijine=
es (I know&nbsp;I spelled that wrong.)</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>I lik=
e Sometimes. That is an excellent song. </DIV> <DIV>Diesel and Dust is an=
 awesome album. it's too bad that it is the only Oil album&nbsp;sold in t=
he states. How many have they done? I hope the new one is available here.=
 Peace to you all. Even, Mr. Hudell.&nbsp;<BR><BR></DIV></BODY></HTML><br=
 clear=3Dall><hr>Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : <a =

------=_NextPart_001_0004_01C1CEBC.8351E380--