Midnight Oil

SV: [Powderworks] NMOC - Album/song titles

Bjorn Blomquist bjorn.blomquist@mbox301.swipnet.se
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 12:56:20 +0100

> Here's a new thread for y'all. Best album or song titles that people can
> think of.

I have to name a few album titles from The Kinks:

1. The Kinks are the Village Green Preservation Society

2. Arthur (or The Decline and Fall of the British Empire)

3. Lola vs. Powerman and the Moneygoround, part one [there is no "part two" though...]

The most bizarre album title I've ever seen (I don't have it though):

"My people were fair and had sky in their hair... But now they're content to wear stars on their brows"
by Tyrannosaurus Rex!

/Bjorn