Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Golden Age / Capricornia play in the US

M West mwest@columbus.rr.com
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 22:11:44 +0000

--MS_Mac_OE_3099247904_1251183_MIME_Part

I did a search for Capricornia on Google and stumbled on a table
that lists radio stations and what they are playing for the week of
February 27, 2002. It looks like a subscription service called the
Gavin chart. If you go down to number 18, Midnight Oil is there!

It says 53 stations have reported playing Capricornia, for a total of
522 total spins (I'm assuming Golden Age is being played.)
What is "Triple A" format and how is it different than "alternative"?

Does anyone know how well Capricornia is selling?
Judging by this list it looks like it's being played enough but
I have yet to hear it on a local station here in central Ohio...

Mike

here's the link:

http://www.gavin.com/formats/charts/a3/chart.php

--MS_Mac_OE_3099247904_1251183_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Golden Age / Capricornia play in the US</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<FONT SIZE=3D"2">I did a search for Capricornia on Google and stumbled on a t=
able<BR>
that lists radio stations and what they are playing for the week of<BR>
February 27, 2002. It looks like a subscription service called the <BR>
Gavin chart. If you go down to number 18, Midnight Oil is there!<BR>
<BR>
It says 53 stations have reported playing Capricornia, for a total of <BR>
522 total spins (I'm assuming Golden Age is being played.)<BR>
What is &quot;Triple A&quot; format and how is it different than &quot;alte=
rnative&quot;?<BR>
<BR>
Does anyone know how well Capricornia is selling?<BR>
Judging by this list it looks like it's being played enough but <BR>
I have yet to hear it on a local station here in central Ohio...<BR>
<BR>
Mike<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
here's the link:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
http://www.gavin.com/formats/charts/a3/chart.php<BR>
<BR>
</FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3099247904_1251183_MIME_Part--