Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Another Capricornia opinion/Hunnas

Tari, Vince fstariv1@NMHG.com
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 03:11:39 -0600

> World That
> I See needs to grow on me first.. I hated it at first but not
> any longer.
> (But does anyone else hear "there's no air" in the chorus?)

I hear "there is no end" which kind of links better with "to the world that
i see".....(and is also in the lyric  booklet of the CD !)

as for where to start with the hunters & collectors.......if you can still
find it, they released a double live CD in the mid 1990s called "Living in
Large Rooms & Lounges"

One CD contains unplugged accoustic versions of some classic Hunnas songs,
while the other contains the full-on live concert. Excellent contrasting mix
of the intricate accoustic guitars in small intimate venues, and intense
power of their large club shows they were renound for.

cheers,
vince