Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Neil Finn/Too Much Sunshine/NYC

Kelly Morris km97mo@yahoo.com
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 16:15:48 -0800 (PST)

Neil Finn played Driving Me Mad on the late show last
night.  Great song, but his new band lacks the energy
of Crowded House.  Still, I love his latest album.

On a different note, I'm just wondering why Bjorn has
been the target of criticism simply because he
expressed his opinion on Capricornia.  He said he
likes the album, just not everything about it.  A few
other people have made negative comments about
Capricornia and they haven't been rebuked. It seems
like Bjorn is being singled out.

Anyway, I for one think Capricornia is awesome. I got
tickets for the New York City show so maybe I'll see
some of you there.
Kelly