Midnight Oil

SV: [Powderworks] Too much sunshine

Janice Coleman jec_coleman@hotmail.com
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 00:04:19 -0500

No, I think it's The Real Thing -- both: Come and See the Real Thing, Come
and See the Real Thing, Come and See -- Ooo maw ma maw maw, Ooo maw ma maw
maw -- etc.  I LOVE that song--I wish they would play it in concert.

By the way, does anyone know what's the meaning of "Mountains of Burma"?
Janice

PS: Has anybody read PG's book, Political Blues?  It's pretty cool!