Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Tourdates in Europe

Rolf Greven rolf@xs4all.net
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 00:57:57 +0100

On Sun, Mar 03, 2002, michel quak wrote:

> Does anybody have some information on the tourdata of Midnight Oil in
> Europe in the last half of this year? Will they be playing in Holland as
> well? Can't wait to see them play...CHEERS! Michel

I don't think they'll forget to drop by the Netherlands. I'd really like
them to drop by Amsterdam and play some nights at Paradiso! :-)

Good thing of Paradiso is that they have the right gear to stream concerts
on the internet and it's a small venue. So, perhaps the oils can surprise us
by streaming one of those concerts on the internet.

Anyway, I really wanted to visit Sydney again for the 'warm-up' concerts.
But considering I paid for visiting their concerts in April last year over
there, I'd better wait for them coming over here :-)

We'll just have to wait and see... I guess...

Rolf