Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Fwd: Join Tom Petty, Mike Diamond, and BarenakedLadies in pushing for Clean Energy

Eel Bonjack scissormansnip@yahoo.com
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 19:25:41 -0800 (PST)

--0-897450500-1015385141=:51490

Hi, I hope its okay to forward this to all the others
in the US, I know the name dropping in the subject
heading is annoying, but well.... it is an
Oils-related concern, regardless.
now get back to work. your boss doesn't pay you to
play on the goddamn computer all day.
Note: forwarded message attached.

=====
the screens are filled with heroes and losers,
but the skies are still filled with stars.

http://mail.yahoo.com/
--0-897450500-1015385141=:51490