Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] introduce yourself / car salesman?

robert.w.matthews@power.alstom.com robert.w.matthews@power.alstom.com
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 09:51:43 -0500

I don't want to make any political statement here, but this discussion
reminded of something I thought I'd share on the light-hearted side of
things.  Shortly after 9/11 when Bush was making a speech on TV, my three
year old daughter, who was not three yet at the time, said, "Look Mommy,
there's a van man on TV."  My wife had recently been test driving
mini-vans, and my daughter made a connection.  From the mouth of babes...

Rob

CONFIDENTIALITY : This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may
be privileged.  If you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for
any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.