Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] "bring back the cows"???

Geordie McMillan geordie_mcmillan@hotmail.com
Sun, 03 Mar 2002 20:19:28 +1100

Erik,

I think you'll find it's a touch of irony, not the Alanis Morrissette style
where she gets irony confused with inconvenience. That type of cow on the
album is a Brahmin bull, a massive beast thats common on the enormous cattle
stations in Queensland, W.A. & the N.T.

And their environmental impact is just as devastating here as it is in the
US, believe me.