Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] RE: Powderworkers of Utah

KLAY GUSTIN gustinhydraulics@qwest.net
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 10:20:36 -0700

I'm on it already!  I'm not normally a radio listener because of the shit
that usually oozes out of it but I brought my radio to the office today and
plan on listening for the coming weeks and calling *at least* every couple
of hours to request them.  Maybe if we all gang up we can make a big enough
impact to get the band to come to SALT LAKE.  The post cards I received are
all going to friends that I know have at least 2 Oils albums.  On the card I
am suggesting they call these radio stations.   WE CAN DO IT!!!!! GO GO GO
GO !!!!!!!!   Klay

Jeremy said:     Just a thought...

I had heard that Liquid8 records wants to target the following two stations
in Utah for airtime of "Golden Age".  Both of which are known to play
midnight oil regularly.  If you get a chance give them a call or email them
and request to hear the Oil's NEW stuff.  A little listener support won't
hurt.

KENZ 107.5 the end
www.1075.com
470-1075 Utah County Area