Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] strange...

nina ninajill73@hotmail.com
Fri, 01 Mar 2002 11:20:00 -0500

this person wrote this through the yahoo oils fan site.. problem with
visas?? (read below)

The show scheduled for 3/29 in Maryland was cancelled - when I called the
venue to find out why, I was told that it was rescheduled for June, that
there was a problem with the band's visas. Does anyone know if this is true?
Is the whole tour being postponed? I don't want to wait until June!!

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE BY EMAIL!

Return to "Midnight Oil":
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/midnightoil