Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Newport Beach guys...

Rumor63@aol.com Rumor63@aol.com
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 00:40:42 EST

  Thats them!!  The wedge guys with the Tshirts!!!  Peter really likes the
wedge!  I must have missed them that night in Oct...I went the second night.
The only way he knows Peter personally is the same way I do.....We met the
band back stage many years ago at Irvine meadows and I went the Universal
Ampitheatre the next night and met them again.   It was quite an honor.   Im
quite sure Peter doesnt remember me... I should have given him a
Tshirt...aye?  Anyway... Im sure I will see these guys again.  I just hope I
dont have reason to pee on them this time.  I mean, I dont like to be messed
with at Oils concerts!!!  LOL

       Linda