Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Capricornia tabs

fish_oil@space.com fish_oil@space.com
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 07:13:16 -0700 (PDT)

Matt, Jeff, et al,

Is there a program you guys use for tabbing? If so, how
might I get hold of it? Appreciate any leads.

thanks,

bruce

On Mon, 17 June 2002, "Matty S" wrote

<P><BR><BR></P>
<DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P><BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>G'day All</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>I've chucked in a couple of tabs here. There all
incomplete tabs mostly capricornia songs that ii've
been working on Thought maybe if i mailed them here
anyone that wants to have a go at working on what i've
done can and  between us all maybe we can work out the
songs. As for Been away too long and World that i see i
know the basic chord pattern but havn't got aroudn to
tabbing them but i will.&nbsp;Anyhow if you make any
progress on any tabs please let me know, Enjoy these
ones. There a start anyway. Thanx&nbsp;Again.</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Matt&nbsp;</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>&gt;send me everything you've got if you like. i
really don't get the </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;time to work out songs from scratch
these days, but if i get a bit
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;of a head start i can usually fill in
some of the gaps!
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;i think i've got Luritja just about
sorted in the last couple of
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;days as well. just need to find the time
to write it all out!
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;jeff...
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
easiest way to share and print your photos: <a
href='http://g.msn.com/1HM501201/43'>Click

Join the Space Program: Get FREE E-mail at http://www.space.com.