Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Music Festival at Colonial Stadium

[name removed] example@example.com
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 15:47:09 +1000

  I spoke to Rob last week and he did mention the MMM show but no
  others, but he is usually the last to know about this kind of thing.
  He is also working on a very cool project that i will keep tight
  lipped about, but if it comes off it will be very cool (don't try
  and guess you will never work it out!).
                                           Damien.

>From: "Jane R" <bunge91@hotmail.com>
>To: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
>Subject: [Powderworks] Music Festival at Colonial Stadium
>Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 13:57:14 +1000
>

>It has just been advertised in today's Sunday Herald Sun that the Oils will
>be playing at a music festival hosted by Triple M at Colonial Stadium in
>Melbourne on October 12th. Sounds like an alright gig, apparently Billy
>Idol
>will be playing as well.  Do any workers know if the FIVE dates at the
>Forum
>are happening around this time as well?.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Jane

spok