Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] trees questions

dbrunner@execpc.com dbrunner@execpc.com
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 21:35:13 +0000 (US/Eastern)

Personally I have liked the weed distribution better.  3 copies mailed
out per person.  They use it a lot on the Genesis trading groups.  The
trees are a little more organized though.  The weeds allow more people
to get in on the show if they miss the original posts.  Weeds can last
forever.